dreamsicle ?

Molthesse

hello, sorry for my English May I used a translator.
I appeal to you whether this gecko is Dreamsicle or simply soak ms enigma
cordially guillaume

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
It could be a Dreamsickle, but a lot of Mack Enigmas have solid eyes regardless of the Eclipse gene. The only way to be positive will be to test breed her to a Raptor or Eclipse.

Johno305

I :heart: RAPTORs
I think this little baby is a Black hole as long as the eyes stay eclipsed. If they lose the eclipse then he definately looks like a MS Enigma.

Molthesse

I do not know what to think ...
some breeders that I contacted my answer is nova or soak ms enigma and all have doubts about the dreamsickle ... have you ever had a gecko to like?

Molthesse

Yet he is albino the stain on his corp are maron ... an eclipse dip is not necessarily "raptor"?

Excuse my English I used a translator

Last edited:

Johno305

I :heart: RAPTORs
I'm trying to understand...if both parents we eclipse (in this case they were a raptor and a HET for raptor) them MOST of their babies will be either red eyed eclipse or black eyed eclipse...breaking down just the look of this baby we can see he is not visually albino so he would not be either a nova or a dreamsickle..he is visually mack snow, enigma, eclipse, thus he is a Black Hole.

Molthesse

yes the eyes are very dark red May be it Eclipse or red eyes ?
if you expandable photos you verai the phenotype of the gecko is an albino

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
My vote is for black hole aswell... I have one, and it looked just like that as a baby. It will change alot though, as it grows.

I say Black Hole possible het Tremper.

Visit our friends