Finally Finished

softballstud_1099

I just wanted to share my new rack that I built. It will hold 10 16q tubs and alot of 6q tubs. I put peg board in the back and made it to where I can move the shelfs up and down. I used a dado blade because I was going to put heat cable as the heat sourse but the stuff I bought did not work, so i just used the heat tape I already had. I hope you guys like it cause I do. The tubs slide in and out very easy. I used the bottom right as storage untill I have more babies then I will be putting more shelfs in.

HPIM1111.jpg

HPIM1110.jpg

Thanks for looking

Brent

roger

I just wanted to share my new rack that I built. It will hold 10 16q tubs and alot of 6q tubs. I put peg board in the back and made it to where I can move the shelfs up and down. I used a dado blade because I was going to put heat cable as the heat sourse but the stuff I bought did not work, so i just used the heat tape I already had. I hope you guys like it cause I do. The tubs slide in and out very easy. I used the bottom right as storage untill I have more babies then I will be putting more shelfs in.

HPIM1111.jpg

HPIM1110.jpg

Thanks for looking

Brent

notice u dont have your heat tape adhered to the surface.Be carefull when sliding your tub back and forth u dont crumple the heat tape especially when your sliding the tubs in

fuzzylogix

Carpe Diem
nice looking rack, where did you get the track that the shelf clips attach to? i ended up drilling holes for shelf pegs, but this would be much easier.

softballstud_1099

notice u dont have your heat tape adhered to the surface.Be carefull when sliding your tub back and forth u dont crumple the heat tape especially when your sliding the tubs in

Roger,
I actually do have it taped down with electric tape. I want to get some Heat Cable so I am hoping this is just temp. I think the one you see is just coming off.

Visit our friends