Free to good home. Pick up in San Diego only.

Angi

3 Year Member
I was having a hard time logging in. I found I home for that Gecko but have another one I need to rehome. This gal is a bit ill and will need some TLC call if interested (760)390-4336

Angi

3 Year Member
I was having pass word problems. I forgot my pass word I guess :(. Darkmaster why do you have so many dead pets. Do you have a rescue or something?

Geckomaster743

I have a lot of pets. I don't rescue and of the three i have lost its almost always disease and the Mammals that I own in general ( And this goes for most mammals ) Hide disease to show no signs of weakness towards predators. I read about that some where but it appears to be true because my animals only begin to act sick when its too late. I've become a lot more aware and have been checking for problems before they happen now with inspections.
An example of one of my pets dying was Sugar.
Sugar - She was sick when we brought her home but we weren't aware. She was a young feeder rat that I saved from a show that was going to become snake food. As you can imagine the conditions that they are bred in aren't to good and she didn't attempt to eat much.

Visit our friends