From The Desert

MrLeoGecko

The bird Is The Word
Are u sure leo's are from the desert because 2 of my leos are likes dogs meaning they lick there water bowl clean every night lol as soon as you put fresh water in there over there like dogs lapping it up. and the 1 loves drinking so much u usally see her nod off mid way thru drinking and waking up by her face landing in the water lol

Just thought Id Share.

The bowl is not very deep thats probly why its always dry on a morning but it does put a smile on your face.

GeckoNub

Haha thats so cute :D

I find it funny when so many people say theyve never seen their geckos drink, i see mine all the time.

Peppa is my "dog" that sits lapping it up :) Bubba and Daisy do a thing where they slowly dip their nose in till they find the water and then lick it off their nose :D

STUTFL

Mine drinks for a long time if I forget to fill his dish (which he's sure to remind me about by sitting in it and looking disappointed with me), but the rest of the time he just takes a few dainty sips and then disappears back into the hide. :laugh:

MrLeoGecko

The bird Is The Word
the bowls i use are clear shallow deli cups and when the lights are on im my room u can see the shadow of there tounge licking the bottom of the bowl i just love how they walk out there hides have a good drink and walk back and go strait to sleep.

i really love it because i think of it as your doing a great thing for them and it shows that they like the oppertunity of drinking.

Visit our friends