FS:3 Geckos Newark Ohio

Drewhop

As the title states I have 3 geckos for sale. We have enjoyed our time with them but with my wife going back to college I just dont have the time to take care of them properly.

All are in good health and all are eating well.

I will only sell these as complete setups cause I have no use for 3 ten gallon tanks with UTH attached to them.

I will also not ship only looking for pickup or possibly meet within a reasonable distance.
If you buy all three and all supplies I will make you a deal and sell them for 180 dollars for all three.
If you buy them individually I am looking for
55 for normal
65 for blizzard
75 for mack super snow

First we have Cross he is a normal leopard gecko I would guess between 3-4 years old.

Here he is chillin in his moist hide.
Cross.jpg

Next we have our Blizzard. We bought him as a baby from local pet store. So I would assume he is less then a year old
This picture is older I could take a new one if needed but he looks the same just larger
lilguy.jpg

Last but definately not least is our favorite. He was purchased from a very well known forum member and Moderator last time I knew. I will let him speak up if he wishes.
This is our mack super snow. He has one of the best personalities of all of our geckos. Does not jump at all when handled almost seems to enjoy his time. Sheds perfectly every shed. He is missing two toes on one of his feet from when he was a baby and his tail is a partial regeneration.
Here is his picture.
DecentPic.jpg

Thanks for your time and hopefully I can find them some good homes.

Visit our friends