Heavily diluted laxative?

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
With my 1000 crickets I don't seem to be having an issue, I can already see a bunch of eggs so when I incubate them I should have thousands more crickets. As long as you clean them they do not smell much at all.

I'm glad smell isnt that much of an issue for you being so large scale I'm sure you're much more attentive than say a person that only gets a dozen or 2 a week might be. I know ages ago before I knew what I do now about keeping herps and amphibs that we never really "cleaned" the cricket keeper while it had bugs in it. Meerly removed obviously soiled paper rolls for clean ones, removed dead crix, and kept food dishes clean and refreshed so at least they wern't eating their own poop. We'd only actually wash the keeper between using the last of the crix and adding new ones. However even such a small amount of crix still made a lot of noise that was quite unappealing.

madrv

I don't get the big deal with a little chirping, you get use to it after a while. Heck it even becomes relaxing after a while and puts me to sleep. They only stink if you don't keep them clean.

endrien

She is definitely slowing down for winter, She has been eating maybe once a week, her poops have been normal but not very often. She is mostly just sleeping on her hot spot(Which is 96f).

Visit our friends