Help with lighting UVB/UVA and calcium .m

Leex3

Hi so i just got my girl about 2 weeks ago ive been giving her crickets and meal worms ... im worried about her lighting cause im unsure what to get does she need uva or uvb as of now i have a night bulb heat lamp dome over the tank i dont have a heating mat the temp in her 10 gal tank is 90 degrees ... whats the best calcium to give to her regular calcium or calcium with d3 i dont have sunlight in my room ... idk I NEED HELP she mostly sleeps specially after eating from what i see ... how long can she go without calcium ..... someone give me a run down

Attachments

• 785B601E-351F-424B-8E54-939B2E385A3F.jpeg
    785B601E-351F-424B-8E54-939B2E385A3F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 6878AB59-3D44-47CA-A754-5C6536D7FED5.jpeg
    6878AB59-3D44-47CA-A754-5C6536D7FED5.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3

LoveReps

Uvb or uva isn't necessary as long as you are supplementing her food with calcium (with vitamin D3). She will need calcium with vitamin D3, calcium without vitamin D3 and a multivitamin supplement. Leopard geckos do not bask so it would be a better option to get an under tank heater mainly because they rely on belly heat for proper digestion. With a heat lamp the insides of her hides don't provide belly heat. A proper under tank heater with a thermostat will allow her to go into her warm hide and digest her food comfortably. Here's a link to a supplemention guide regarding how often you should supplement her food depending on her age.

Leex3

Uvb or uva isn't necessary as long as you are supplementing her food with calcium (with vitamin D3). She will need calcium with vitamin D3, calcium without vitamin D3 and a multivitamin supplement. Leopard geckos do not bask so it would be a better option to get an under tank heater mainly because they rely on belly heat for proper digestion. With a heat lamp the insides of her hides don't provide belly heat. A proper under tank heater with a thermostat will allow her to go into her warm hide and digest her food comfortably. Here's a link to a supplemention guide regarding how often you should supplement her food depending on her age.

Thank youuu !!

Visit our friends