Help

rt_geckos

Hi everyone, I have a female blazing blizzard, who I got from a reputable breeder, she was grown up on super worms and crickets, I've had her for about 3 months now I can not get her to eat, she's gotten maybe 20 food items in the last three months, she has lost a few grams and other wise is active, I contacted the breeder and he didn't really have a solution, the most recent thing I got her to eat are some wax worms( which I know are bad) but I didn't know what else to do, any suggestions? And her temps are fine, no loose substrate either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rt_geckos

Her temps are at 90 to 91 on her hot spot and on the cool side around 78 to 80, and yea some of my other females stop their eating and went into brewmation, but there is just something up with this female it's not the normal slowing her eating, she just seems really weak, idk it's kinda hard to explain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JessJohnson87

I would take her to a vet to make sure she doesn't have an infection or something. Does she have an abnormal joints or jaw? Like the early signs of MBD.

Visit our friends