Het axanthic and female adult axanthic for comparison

Ga_herps

Southern leo breeder
Here is a little saddle backed het axanthic baby, and a following pic of an adult female axanthic. I have a male axanthic also that is locking up with some albino and albino stripe females females at the moment (I see snow in the forecast :D )

DSCF0950.jpg

DSCN1092.jpg

Ga_herps

Southern leo breeder
I will get a pic up of the adult male in a bit. I am holding back most of what I produce from them since I am mixing the gene into other morphs. Got a caramel female that is also going with him, and a few other things :) will keep updating as babies are hatched.

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Question, are these an established line? or are they WC and you are trying to prove them out?

I have a WC "Anery" male that i bred to a Albino and no eggs made it. I dont know if it was because it was the females first time, or if it was because he is a true Anery and the traits are not compatible. I bred him to another special female and got all Normal looking babies, so this year some babies will go back to mom and dad and see if we can prove one of them out.

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
Read my mind alex...lol We have a bunch of animals that are that exact same color, but have no turned out to be the true axanthic. We also have the axanthic from TUG and they are night and day. I would love to know if that is from the TUG line or not, or a WC trying to prove out.

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Read my mind alex...lol We have a bunch of animals that are that exact same color, but have no turned out to be the true axanthic. We also have the axanthic from TUG and they are night and day. I would love to know if that is from the TUG line or not, or a WC trying to prove out.

Pat, can you please post some pictures of an Urban line Axanthic? And maybe possibly you can put it next to your other "axanthic look-alike" WC geckos.

I think that would be great to see the difference..

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
I have spoken to Jeff, via e-mail, the line they have released for sale is the same as Urbans. Maybe that is better worded. They have not realesed anything else.

Visit our friends