Heya everyone ;)

crestedgeckogirly

Well, I've been here for a couple weeks now, so I thought I should introduce myself.

My name is Andrea, and I'm from Ohio. I work mainly with Rhacs, but have recently been dabling in Leos. Jeremey Letkey pointed me in the direction of this forum, and I must give him a BIG Thank YOU!! :main_yes:

I've already learned A LOT. Thanks to all of you for being so friendly to a Leo newbie!!

Ok, so a little about me then?

Well, like I said, mainly I breed Rhacs, right now I'm working w/various pinstriped cresteds...which is a blast! I'm also working w/aurics a bit...and hope to start w/saras next spring. I also have a ton of frogs, and of course, the leos. I have a few mammals as well :) I live on a farm, so I have two horses, and that sort of thing.

Occupation? Well, right now I'm contracting for P&G working in the lab. Basically this just means I am technically employed by an outside company and not P&G directly. This fall I'm going to be going back to school full time to finish up my BS in Chemistry. FUN!!

Other than that? Well...I like to go to concerts and hang out w/my geckos (not normally at the same time...LOL).

Anything else you wanna know, you'll just have to ask :p

-Andrea ;)

M

maximum

hey andrea, welcome to the forum!

i also live in Ohio... do you know of any leo breeders in proximity to columbus? any other gecko breeders?

thanks!!

crestedgeckogirly

maximum said:
hey andrea, welcome to the forum!

i also live in Ohio... do you know of any leo breeders in proximity to columbus? any other gecko breeders?

thanks!!

Well, in the Columbus area there is Robbie Hamper...but you probably knew that. She breeds cresteds and leos. She's just the first one that popped in my head.

Other than that I'll try to find out and get back to you.

I'm in the Cincy area, so I guess I wouldn't count...LOL.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone!!

-Andrea ;)

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Welcome to the forum! The "litle bit about yourself" is intiresting because I also have horses, and am currently working on a BS in Chemistry! Where do you go to school? I'm in central Florrida at UCF (University of Central Florida).

crestedgeckogirly

gko reptiles said:
Welcome to the forum! The "litle bit about yourself" is intiresting because I also have horses, and am currently working on a BS in Chemistry! Where do you go to school? I'm in central Florrida at UCF (University of Central Florida).

WOW, that's awesome! I'm going to the University of Cincinnati (Ohio). What kind of horses do you have? I have a Quarter Horse, and a Quarter/Arab cross (mutt...LOL).

-Andrea ;)

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Actually, I don't have ANY horses anymore (because I sold a few to go to college, and my Mom gave the other away :( ) but I had two Quarter Horses a bay and a chetnut , a bay Appendix (16.3 hands!), a Palomino Paso Fino pony, and a Buckskin pony. Right now I work at Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede as a trickrider/rider/dancer/etc though so I'm around horses all day!! Did you ride english or western? That's so cool! I thought I was the only leo+horse freak here!

Speaking of which does anyone else here ride horses?

Visit our friends