Hi Everyone!! Intro: Brandon Melanese

bamsd619

Well, after 10 years of admiring the leopard geckos, I finally took the plunge and starting acquiring beautiful animals in my favorite morphs. I bought my first (of many) at the San Diego reptile show in October for Steve (Geckos Etc.). Okay, now I am hooked!!

I am 27 and live in San Diego, CA and also train animals professionally (birds.... parrots, hornbills, cranes, toucans, etc), and show toy and standard poodles. My websites are www.avianadventuresonline.com, www.alterapoodles.com and www.designergecko.com.

I have always loved animals and currently have 10 birds, 6 dogs, and 17 leopard geckos. I have found the breeders to be wonderful to talk with, full of info and willing to share (and answer even the most basic question or than once... thanks Steve). I have had the HONOR of acquiring top geckos from Geckos Etc, Golden Gate, HISSS, Razor Back, and Gecko Genetics. I can wait for breeding season next year.

S

sacredcreatures

Welcome Brandon, This is the best site on the net and you will enjoy it here. We love pictures so keep them coming. You have a nice collection and we have somethings in common. As of March of this year I was a breeder of German shepherds( we used to breed Poodles( mainly Toys and Teacups) when I was a lot younger but I still breed and show the Manx cat. And I used to train all types of animals for Universal Studios in California, in the early 80s after I ended my career in stunts, mainly horse stunts by a bad accident. Anyways you have come to a great place full of friendly and knowledgable people. Deb ;)

Visit our friends