Hmm...good deal or no?

F

fikken

definitely. just make sure the gecko doesnt have health issues first. looks like a blizzard. i would even try to haggle since the price isnt firm as it seems

Khrysty

I sent an email asking for pics of the toes, tail, eyes, and the underside. I hope they haven't sold it already.

77gecko

what's one more....
It's a plus that the person didn't have it on sand, hopefully it was someone that knew how to care for it properly, it looks like it is at a healthy weight too (from what you can tell without seeing the tail) :)

Khrysty

That's what I was thinking. They haven't responded to my email, though. They give a number but I don't really want to call. I'll give them another day before I try. I want soo badly!!

Khrysty

Meh, when it comes with the tank, heater, et all I think it's worth it. I don't have room for it without the tank until I get my rack system set up and if I were to buy even a "cheap" blizzard from a breeder here, shipping would put me at or over 80$ without the tank and accessories.

Khrysty

It's a male, about 5 years old. Talked them down to $70. So gorgeous, I'm so excited right now. I asked for more pictures and he's prettier than he looks in the ones they have on c-list. He comes home with me on Tuesday :)

ReptarNDukeNukem

Gecko Newbie
Lucky!
I am hoping to get another female next week because I am getting some money(selling old catchers gear) and the people at the local animal expo usually sell leopard geckos at a nice price for such a beautiful leo.Plus I will have enough to buy some accesories so they can explore a little more.

Khrysty

img1708r.jpg

My favorite pic they sent me!

Last edited:

Visit our friends