hola, y'all

Jetfire

Let's see, where to start...born in San Diego, transplanted to Charleston when my dad was transferred (i'm a grown up navy brat). Honestly love almost everything about Charleston, but South Carolina sucks in general. Best of a bad situation,I guess. I'm divorced, and have a 9 yr old son.
I currently maintain a collection that includes;

1.2 gargoyle geckos (4 eggs currently incubating)

Yearling Mississippi mud turtle, sharing an enclosure with 2 yearling 3-striped muds

Mexican red-knee tarantula (sex unknown, about the size of a quarter)
Brazilian giant salmon birdeater tarantula (sex unknown, about the size of a quarter)
New River Rust Rump tarantula (aphonopelma sp, about the size of a half-dollar, sex unknown)

I recently sold my colony of crested geckos, but have 6 eggs still incubating.I'll probably keep one of the hatchings, and slowly rebuild a smaller colony of them.definitely looking for at least one more female gargoyle, and contemplating getting into leachies or one of the larger leaf-tail species this summer.

Jetfire

Those are my favorite 2 geckos in my profile pic, the brick red one is Spike, my male.the stripey one is Sally, my largest female.

Jetfire

Thanks.I just can't wait til the tarantulas are almost adult sized...my ex-wife is a little too comfortable around them right now.

Visit our friends