HOME FROM IRAQ

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
HOME FROM IRAC
JUST got news my buddy and your forum Buddy
JIM of (TangGecko) is home from deployment in Irac......
He still has to get processed out but***
......I'm glad to get him back out of "that mess"...
He certainly has my thanks for giving his services in
protecting this great country we have to live in...
I hope you will offer a welcome home and a great
big Gecko Lovers word of thanks too......
THANKS JIM, welcome home Bud...........HJ.

lytlesnake

Border Patrol Penguin
That's great news! Even though Iraq did nothing to us, and our invasion of that country has been a huge misadventure, I greatly admire the bravery of all the men and women who have served and are currently serving there.

My buddys' brother just arrived in Afghanistan recently. At first they said he was gonna be a military police officer, but before he deployed he was reassigned to man the roof mounted machine gun on a humvee.

thestack510

Rest In Peace jmlslayer
Thank Jim for me, and welcome him home. I have a cousin in Iraq right now. My thoughts and prayers are with all of our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as anywhere else. I can't thank them enough. I hope we are out of their countries in the near future. I'm glad Jim will be home soon. All of my respect and gratitude, Soldier.

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
Go along with you.

That's great news! Even though Iraq did nothing to us, and our invasion of that country has been a huge misadventure, I greatly admire the bravery of all the men and women who have served and are currently serving there.

My buddys' brother just arrived in Afghanistan recently. At first they said he was gonna be a military police officer, but before he deployed he was reassigned to man the roof mounted machine gun on a Humvee.

I'm agreeing on your comments.......
Think Jim was doing the Humvee thing too.
Take care and thanks.

T&KBrouse

K, the Crazy Snake Lady
From all of us Army Moms:

WELCOME HOME, SON!

HUAW!
Proud Momma of SPC. J. Brouse
2nd ID Striker Brigade Combat Team:army:

Visit our friends