How do you set up your rack tubs

This is really a no brainer but I am always looking at different ways to set up my rack tubs for my leos. So I was hoping everyone that uses rack systems would post some pictures of there tub set up . I feel like I could get some new ideas by seeing what others do. I have been looking at using 15qt. tubs for my females but I just can't figure out how people are doing this with enough room for a nest box and all. I will post pictures of my set ups soon as well. Thanks

I just put another tub together today so I took a picture of it. This is a 32qt. which is a little bigger than my other tubs. I use 28qt. for the most part.

tub.jpg

And this is a picture of my rack I hide in the closet. Works really well.

rack.jpg

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
I dont actually have any pics of a tub setup on here, but I'll take some when I get some time and post them. I keep all my adults in 15 quart Rubbermaid cleverstores, which are shorter and wider than the standard 15 quart. I include a worm dish, water dish(3" disposable ones from The Bean Farm) and a calcium dish(gatoraide bottle cap) along with a laybox/humid hide(about 7in X 4in X 4in) and a smaller dry hide on the warm side(smaller plastic gladware box upside down with an entrance hole). Both hides are painted black for darkness. I dont really see any space issues, leos arent all that active to begin with. I do keep a few females in pairs in 28 quarts because they get along well, but I'd say 80% of my animals are kept singly in the 15s. I actually dont use any substrate because I find it to be easier with cleaning.

Ehatcher

1 hide, water dish, calcium dish. I add a humid hide when i see they are going into shed. I dont use substrate. They like to stroll through the calcium and spill the water though so it will leave messes.
DSC_0001-2.jpg

softballstud_1099

Here is how I set up my tubs. the first one is my adult tub. it is a 28Q tub I house one adult in it.

HPIM0968.jpg

Here is my Baby tub. I do not have a baby in here but this is what it looked like. This tub is a 15Q tub.

HPIM0969.jpg

hope this helps David!!!

Visit our friends