how long till white out prices come down?

HepCatMoe

Escaped A.I.
im gonna assume the white outs will come down in price pretty fast since they are codom and its pretty easy to produce them. im hoping maybe a year and they will be affordable.

what do you guys think?

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
They will probably hold their value better than leo morphs since fatties are more difficult to produce, but dominant or codominant morphs in general do fall the fastest.

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
They will probably hold their value better than leo morphs since fatties are more difficult to produce, but dominant or codominant morphs in general do fall the fastest.

:DThats good news for us hobbiests who are in awe of them:smitten:

I guess bad news for the breeders of them...but I'll be first in line when they do!:main_thumbsup:

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
:DThats good news for us hobbiests who are in awe of them:smitten:

I guess bad news for the breeders of them...but I'll be first in line when the prices drop!:main_thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Azazel

I wish they do not fall because I will be producing some soon. But that's just me talking against the market supply and demand. However, none of my future whiteouts offsprings will be "empty" inside though (if you catch my drift ;)). So I don't really mind whether their prices go up or down LOL!

Visit our friends