I am such a sucker!

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
So, I went into ***** today to get a few things and as always, I had to stop by and see their leos. Well they just got a new batch in and they were on sale and there was this pretty little one that I just couldt resist >.<
Well, needless to say, I left with another little leo and a 10G (I already have loads of supplies) and I just feel like a sucker.

Will post pics soon!

JordanAng420

Wow! Well, it's okay. You can't ever have enough. You NEEDED this gecko. Remember? Who's going to use the new hide and the new UTH I got you for christmas? So therefore, you needed it. LOL.

LizMarie

Lol. Sometimes I wish I was a sucker! Those teeny tiny babies in the chain stores are so cute! I swear I just walk by the reptile section hoping they left one loose or left a cage open for me, so far no luck :(

MiamiLeos

oh man. i know exactly what you mean. i hace a P3tc0 down the street that it seems im always at. when the leo prices drop from 27 to 17 its sooooo tempting!!!! lolol

Angel

WWhhhatttt our petstores sell them at $75 plus tax if your lucky , Id of bought it at $27 lol thats a deal to me,wish our stores were lower in prices although there seems to be a lack in breeders here hopefully I have a good season with my blizzards and can keep a few =)

Visit our friends