I love how they...

STUTFL

There are so many things to love about leos. What are some of your favorites?

For example...
I love how for days they'll be so indifferent to food that they'll actually walk through a bowl of mealworms without looking down, but then suddenly they're so starving they'll rocket out of the hide and try to bite your thumb off if your hand twitches a little. :laugh:

Pegasus_0

I love how they see a mealworm or other feeder twith out of the corner of their eye and will then proceed to stare at the food for ages and then decide to lick it and either walk away or nom nom nom!

MiamiLeos

i love how when you wake them up they peek at you with one eye open then get that 'geesh im sleepin here' look on their face and go back to sleep lolol

MiamiLeos

OH!! and i love how they 'growl' when you interrupt them when theyre in the middle of some important gecko thing. theyre like 'grrrrrr! i was bizzzzy!!'

STUTFL

:laugh: Ooh, I've never had mine growl, just click-click-mutter.

I love how they gape their mouths open and lick their faces obsessively when eating a new, squishy feeder for the first time.

Latlaw

I love how they stand up real tall when I come into the room and talk to them. And how Gus and now Pippi will walk over with their heads high as if to say, pick me up please! lol

L-G-C

More than just leos now
I love how they stare out you when you are feeding other geckos and havn't go to them yet. Their patience is limited...

Visit our friends