I'm Upset.

herpman97

I'm currently in 7th grade in Southern Virginia and seriously into reptiles. I sware the only thing that was getting me through the school year was this reptile expo in April. It's the only one in my area. I just currently found out that the reptile farm that directs my area expo cancelled the show. His dry goods businessman went out, most of the vendors from the last show there decided not to go again (it really isn't a big show), there is a big expo on the same day in NY, so some other vendors dropped, and he summed up a total of 21 vendors, which would be a sucky show. Now I have to wait 7 months for the show in Richmond Va, (1 hour away). I'm not gonna make it! But on the good side at leat I'll have time to save up some more money. I currently have $300 dollars in the bank, plus interest, and I'm trying to save up about $600 dollars for something big and nice.(Plus my mom will only let me have one snake, and I already have it. Advice would be appreciated.

P.S. I may soung like a brat, please don't call me one. Thanks dudes.:main_thumbsup:

ketz

I'm not too sure what you're looking for advice on... do you want advice on what type of herp to get next, or do you want advice on how to make it between these shows? Sorry to hear about your situation though, for me being at college kind of sucks because I have to sneak my herps in and I can't ever get out to go to shows and such.

Gekkon

I think that 300$ is enough for you now. Don't get too obsessed by your hobby not to get in the trap. Think over what you want.

Visit our friends