Incubation in U. milii

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
So far, most of the Aussie geckos are not TSD (temperature sex determined), but as many questions as I have asked from more experienced . I incubate my U. milii eggs in my female (81-82 degree) incubator because anything higher than that can cause embryo mortality. I have bee told that U. milli tend to be 'female heavy' in their clutches by nature.

malt_geckos

Don't Say It's Impossible
Thanks Marcia! Will write this down somewhere. :)

BTW- our little girl is eating. :D I have a water dish in with her, will she drink from that or only from mist on the tank?

Zbiz

T.A.I.L. REPTILES
Um... about the water thing... It depends. I thought my milii never touched their waterbowl... untill i was mistin one night and they went to the water bowl and drank... I'm not sure what it meant. So basicly I mist everyother day and have a constant supply of water. I cant be up with them all night to find out what they prefer but its been working so far!

warren63

I have a couple of milii i have actually seen drink from their waterbowl whilst some i have not seen drink at all and can only assume they drink from the misting. Suggest you maintain the drinking bowl and mist every 2-3 days

Visit our friends