It's officially an addiction.

Khrysty

I have 8 geckos of my own, and I claim ownership of my sister's (Spike), and partial ownership of my boyfriend's (Guinivere and Camille). I am nearly out of places to put them and completely out of dishes, hides, and heaters.

Yet.

I still find myself browsing classifieds, breeders' sites, and c-list--bookmarking links to the geckos I want to buy, triple checking my bank account to see if I can find a way to fund just one more. Then another...

They say the first step toward recovery is admitting there is a problem.

Do you guys see a problem? lol

S

Sirron

Ha! sounds like me. I have eight right now with three on the way. I cut myself off five geckos ago, but that obviously didn't work. Absolutley no more geckos! but I still browse classifieds and c-list all the time. Some things you just can't pass up :D

Abigailluvsgeckos

Abby is five and an addict. She had four when secret santa came around and she has seen pictures of her gift though not warm enough to ship yet.(TY Rebbeca) Already she has got two more the day after christmas. She is telling me what pair we should put together. And she looks at all your pictures posted on here and tells me all the one she needs. She is ADDICTED.

Latlaw

Yeah, I told my husband two geckos ago that 3 was all I wanted. We now have 5! AND, I also look at CL, Classifieds, and petstores. I already know I'm telling him I want "just one more" on my birthday. lol! And I'm already mentally re-arranging the "living/lizard room so I can squeeze in other tank set up.

StopperExotics

Hahaha, I was cut off 3 geckos ago; and today we're going to check all of our haunts to see if there is anything new. And if there is, you know it's coming home with us. LoL.

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
At least your problem is contained. I think between me and my boyfriend, we have around thirty! Yet, we still are accepting more and looking for more. I have completely taken over my moms guest room with leos! And she hates reptiles, lol.

Whitey

I need to have my wife read this post.... I have 17 with 4 more on the way... just bought some arboreal tanks for $1000 (which was CHEAP?!?!?! OMG)... so now that I have all this room I went out and bought 4 more.... sigh. (hits self in head with rolled up newspaper).

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
The addiction can spread too! I'm now into Aussies as well...I had been walking around measuring my whole apartment to see where else I can insert some more tanks...

Good lifestyle!

got spots?

leo lover
The addiction can spread too! I'm now into Aussies as well...I had been walking around measuring my whole apartment to see where else I can insert some more tanks...

Good lifestyle!

Are land lords okay with leos? And do you have your own bug farm?
but yea in like 5 months i got 3 leos

X

xGeckox

Chyeah I have 2 Leo's and a Water Dragon. Now I'm setting up a tank for a pair of crested. I just LOVE it.:)

Visit our friends