Jeff Sr and Jr are at it again

Retribution Reptiles

Stripe King
Can't hit Daytona this year. Going out to Anaheim this year. For some odd reason I decided that the west coast would be getting my love. Next year though may be something totally different.

BalloonzForU

Go to daytona and you will faint at thier table :main_yes:

Their are only about 45 min away from me but they don't take much of anything from their fat tails to the local show. :( I may have to make a call and have them bring some for me to add them to my collection!! :D

Last edited:

paulnj

Fe, Jeff says call him and he will bring anything you request ;)

That is what some(most?) stingers grow to look like:main_yes:

BalloonzForU

Fe, Jeff says call him and he will bring anything you request ;)

I know!! hee hee hee. I do need to call him since I do want to get some more fatties. I'm planning on starting up breeding geckos again next year so I'm going to be looking for some new morphs to add to what I currently have. :)

eyelids

Bells Rule!
So we've seen these Stingers pop out of people's recessive Patternless... They say they are banded Zeros which make a co-dom Patternless that looks just like the recessive one... What's going on here?

Retribution Reptiles

Stripe King
from what i understand that the stinger isn't isn't own morph, it's kinda like the by product of 1-2 other morphs. i know i read it some where but i just can't remember where.....blast this short term memory loss

BalloonzForU

bah that is super early....well for me anyway i'm a night owl. I'm thinking about hitting up the Akron show on the 30th just to see what's going on...

Got to get there early if you want live pinkies.... ;) It's also just a little less crowded for me to carry Tori around that early. Nothing has been sold yet except what the vendors have sold or traded too each other so you've got a better chance at finding some nice animals the earlier you get there. :main_thumbsup:

paulnj

From what I understand.. Stingers are not 100% proven, so no definitive info. It's common knowledge that patty x Amel is giving still born "stinger looking" animals.

Zeros have a super form which is super zero. Super zero looks exactly like a patternless. A super zero could have been sold as a patty unknowingly and from breeding that to any onimal you'd get a ZERO ;)

Jeff JR makes my genetic talent look non exsistant, so I will take his word for it.

BTW, I have seen just about every morph JMG has :main_evilgrin:

Visit our friends