Just General Questions About My LG

JuliaF

I use a fish net to catch crickets and a spoon to grab worms lol. I really don't know if I could handle roaches, I've got an intense phobia of them...plus if they can climb walls then the grate I have won't hold them inside.

JessJohnson87

Dubia roaches can not climb slick surfaces, that's what I like about them. I'll pick up all the other bugs with my bare fingers but not the roaches.

JuliaF

Hm, I've seen roaches at our local big chain petstore, but the roaches are HUGE, like bigger than O'Malley's head, the smaller ones always look dead...

JessJohnson87

I get some that are about 1/2", I do have some that are about an inch but I usually try not to feed him any too big. They squish really easily so he doesn't have too much of a problem eating them, he does squish poop out of them on occasion though :main_lipsrsealed:

JuliaF

Ew lol, all right; we're heading to the pet store today to see if they have any Dubai roaches. I skipped a day feeding her and she sat at her bowl and watched me all evening, every time I stood up to get something she would get all excited and watch me like a hawk because she thought I was gonna give her food. I feel so horrible:eek:

JessJohnson87

It's ok, she will get used to it and mine has done that since I came back home from my Thanksgiving weekend away. Thinks I'm going to leave food in his tank all the time now.

JuliaF

All right, they do not carry Dubai roaches, just hissing roaches. Guess I'll be ordering those as well. Thanks again for all of your help :)

Visit our friends