Juvenile Leopard Gecko Lighting

Lil Turkee

So, if my leopard gecko tank has a big window to the left with no direct sun light, and has a small window to the left with direct sun coming into the room but not the tank, also, the lights are on at night, and the tank is in a closet with a curtain (note that the curtain will most likely be open for most of the day and night) how do I go about this? LeopardGecko.png

Lil Turkee

I don’t exactly understand the question, clarify?
I'm basically asking, for my juvenile leopard gecko that I will be getting soon, how do I go about lighting, with questions such as, is it fine that I have the lights on all night, there's a curtain should I close it at night so my leo knows when it's night (Note that I wont be up at 6 in the morning to open the curtains), and basically, in short, how do I go about lighting for my juvenile leopard gecko given the information from the original paragraph such as window locations?

Gucci_Foodz

I'm basically asking, for my juvenile leopard gecko that I will be getting soon, how do I go about lighting, with questions such as, is it fine that I have the lights on all night, there's a curtain should I close it at night so my leo knows when it's night (Note that I wont be up at 6 in the morning to open the curtains), and basically, in short, how do I go about lighting for my juvenile leopard gecko given the information from the original paragraph such as window locations?
Room lights don’t matter, I have 6 geckos in my room I have my light on almost always because I sleep at 5am lol

Lil Turkee

So that doesn't drive your geckos insane, and it's fine to do this to my leopard gecko? Also does this tank look to big for a juvenile leopard gecko?

Gucci_Foodz

So that doesn't drive your geckos insane, and it's fine to do this to my leopard gecko? Also does this tank look to big for a juvenile leopard gecko?
Personally my geckos don’t mind but I’ve heard stories of people’s geckos not liking the light and I really don’t know what size you would count as juvenile because my 7 month old is as big as my 2 year old they come in different sizes

Visit our friends