killer deal i got

MellowMan24

so browsing Kijiji (Canadian crags-list) i bumped into an ad for a rack system for only $150! so we drove the 2 hours to get it. it was filthy! it was used for snakes and the owner just took the snakes out and put it up for sale. while my dad was taking it apart me and my mom noticed the owner had some leos that were in a bad tank. so i talked to the owner trying to explain how to take care of them properly and out of the blue she tells me she was going to sell them but instead she would give me them (BONUS!). after 10+ hours of cleaning it and disinfecting it (just in case) it turns out 2 of the 8 heat tapes burnt out (like hole through them). i finally got it set up.
so out of the sale i got: the rack that includes: 4 thermostats, 4 shelfs, 6 heat tapes, 8 lights. and 2 free geckos for only $150

rack:
P5140457.jpg

geckos (male and female. male patty and female normal) they are separate now:
P5080450.jpg

bman123

You got a sweet deal man. If I were you I'd pitch the heat tape that came with it. Just incase because some of it had burnt thru maybe it's old or faulty plus flex watt is super cheap to replace anyways

Seibar

that thing is enormous! you got your own pet store setup now :D
Good job rescuing those two geckos as well!

adam&nikki

if you ever want to get rid of it let me know i want it lol

great deal where abouts did you find it i always look in the toronto craigslist and also on kijiji and never find anything like that

MellowMan24

You got a sweet deal man. If I were you I'd pitch the heat tape that came with it. Just incase because some of it had burnt thru maybe it's old or faulty plus flex watt is super cheap to replace anyways
around where i live the only time you can get flex watt and other heating stuff is if you got to a show. sooo in September when i get another female leo i'm going to buy some flex watt. unless another one melts then i'll order some.

adam&nikki: we found it in the London Kijiji 10 mins after the person posted it. and i dont think i'll be getting rid of it

Visit our friends