Lele's new pad

Laylay

Poor little Lele has been in a 8x8x12 tank since she was a baby, but now she has a 14X14X24 palace! It is her 1-year old B-day present. I found this tank on Craig’s List, it needed a cleaning, but after I was done she is so happy. I used Eco Carpet for the back wall and flooring. I just velcroed it, so I can remove it easily for a good cleaning. I might add some frog moss to the bottom, and a food dish up higher. I seen some tabletop fountains... I was thinking of adding that as well, has any one ever done that before?

Attachments

• photo0.JPG
    photo0.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 90
  • photo01.JPG
    photo01.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
  • photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 70

Amanda1

3 Year Member
That looks great! I'm not sure about the fountains, but I've seen similar things used for other herps, like the drip systems for chameleons, and I think poison dart frogs need running water in their habitats too, so I'm sure you'll be able to find something.

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Look at that huge gecko smile!
Nice job on the enclosure, it looks great and your gecko looks really happy and healthy!
You should be able to find pet/reptile specific fountains to put in the enclosure if you want. I know the running water will definitely help keep the humidity up!

That looks great! I'm not sure about the fountains, but I've seen similar things used for other herps, like the drip systems for chameleons, and I think poison dart frogs need running water in their habitats too, so I'm sure you'll be able to find something.
You can zoo-med makes set ups like that and also nice set up yourself

Visit our friends