leopard gecko or fat tail gecko asking

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
It really depends on what you like better. Fat tails need a bit more humidity (so they need to be sprayed occasionally) and seem to be for the most part less active and less inclined to climb (like up on a hammock). Leopard geckos are more active but can also be more squirmy when they are held. Fat tails are less likely to want to eat mealworms, so there's more of a chance you will have to feed them crickets. There are both fat tails and leos that you can get for $30-40 (send me a PM and I'll tell you what I have available). Just make sure you understand how to set-up and feed either species.

Welcome to GF.

Aliza

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
It is all personal choice, i personally like fat tails better they are more calm than leos..but i think you should save up a little more money...you have the $30 for the geckos..but do you have enough for food?, hides?, supplements?, heating?...etc..?
you should deffinatly do some more research on the gecko you decide to get..but if you decide to get a Fat Tail..here is a good place to start..http://jmgreptile.com/cimages/fattail.pdf

Good Luck and Welcome.

Alex

Visit our friends