Leopard geckos

Jordan1

heey me and dawson (JDleoExperts) are wondering how many people have leopard geckos on gecko talk
if you have one comment below which morph, how old, a picture (if you want or can), and their name

Geckomaster743

I have 7 of them that i share with my brothers and sister. The oldest one seems to be fully grown though we got him from a pets store so were not sure of his age. He's at least older then a Year and a half.

jess

i currently just got my baby leo 10 days ago at a reptile expo in orlando!!!! i named him/her nemo & i just can't get enough of the lil fella/gal!!! :)
001.JPG

jess

i love the design on you leo its very cool
thank u jordan!!!! i got my nemo from a reptile expo 10 days ago & i looked at all the baby leo's, mine had the most unique markings & coloration, so i picked him! :) plus i loved the blue eyelids, that u can't really see in the pic. think he's bout 2 shed soon tho, his colors have faded a lil.

Jordan1

yeah when the skin begins to get pale-ish or lack coloration it usually means its shedding keep it moist at all times during shed and nice name too my geckos names are lemon and mango

jess

yeah when the skin begins to get pale-ish or lack coloration it usually means its shedding keep it moist at all times during shed and nice name too my geckos names are lemon and mango
yah i mist him once a day & keep a moist hide in the enclosure at all times. i've only seen him go in his water dish & drink out of it once. but i think he's still getting use 2 his new home & me as well. i love the names of ur geckos!!! lol very cute!!!!:p

Visit our friends