leos in tub tower

Amber31190

so buying day is comming up for my leos, and thinking of getting one of those tube towers and using that as a cheap rack, using back heat, all og my UTHs well be connected to a thermastat, does this sound ok.

Srt14292

Est; 1992
I think he means a set of drawers, am I correct?
If so if it is ample space for the leo and some hides waterbowl calc dish and feeder bowl, then i would say yes, don't attatch the uth to the back of the tubs though attatch it to the frame of the draws so the tubs have a bit of air in between them and the uth and the uth doesn't come out when you are pulling the draws out.

Khrysty

I've got four of mine in those clear storage drawers from walmart, if that's what we're talking about here. There's more floorspace than a 10gal in there and they do just fine

My UTHs are INSIDE the drawers, under the paper. The plug goes out through the side and gets plugged in. There's no issue with the heat pad pulling away

Taquiq

JK Herp
And also make sure you drill holes in the tubs if they don't have any air space.

Amber31190

alright thanx. and im a girl, so attatch to bottom, like you would a tank, right?? i figured they would get pulled of that way.

Khrysty

alright thanx. and im a girl, so attatch to bottom, like you would a tank, right?? i figured they would get pulled of that way.

I put my heat pads IN the drawers themselves. That way they don't get pulled off. I tried attaching them to the bottom but had to struggle with reattaching them every time I opened the drawers :/

Visit our friends