LGM tangs and lavender extreme emerine.

GreatGeckos

image.jpg I'm selling 2 LGM tangs (they usually develop 80%+ carrot tail) these tangs are 55 days old they already have amazing carrot tails and deep orange color and great contrasting pattern, they also display a common trait of LGM tangs they have black colored feet it's really impressive with the red tails and orange bodies. One is temp sexed male, the other is temp sexed female (both look female so far.) $175 SHIPPED each

The next gecko is a lavender extreme emerine (father is toasty my avatar picture). The lavender color is NOT GENETIC. The lavender is due to incubation tempature. Temp sexed female 100% Tremper extreme emerine she is really amazing she has so many different colors , stunning in hand. $175 SHIPPED

IM selling these a lot cheaper $175 shipped a friend needs help paying her rent. Any 2 geckos is 275 shipped, if you want all 3 it will be 375 shipped, thank you. - Anthony

first picture is with flash, second is with no flash. Excuse the quality of the photos please, they were taken with an iPhone 4. The colors are much nicer in hand garunteed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 91

GreatGeckos

Bump > PRICE REDUCED. If you're interested in these geckos they're $90 each plus shipping. If you want all 3 its 220 Plus shipping. This will go to the first person who sends me an email at [email protected] and makes the payment. Thank you, hurry if you want a top genetic Extreme Emerine and 2 Tangs that will rival the best in the world, they will not last long !!!!

Visit our friends