LI / NY FS: Crested Gecko and Complete (Custom Setup)

bman417

My girlfriend and I are moving out of state the end of July and are selling our 1+ year-old Crested Gecko "Guinness".

We bought him as a baby last June. Since we've had him, we have fed him a regular diet of calcium dusted crickets and Repashy Crested Gecko Diet "GGD".

We transitioned him off the crickets as they have been a bit of a hassle to deal with. He seems to prefer the CGD, and feeds regularly. We believe he is full grown at this point,

And weighs approx. 30 grams, and is about 3.5 inches in length. He still has his tail, as we do not aggressively or over-handle him. He has a good temperament, however he can be hyper at times.

He is healthy and sleeps throughout the day. We want to find him a good home before we leave. Someone who will be as responsible with him as we have been.

Habitat Info:

I built him a custom shelf for the terrarium enclosure, which is a ZOO-MED 12x12x18. The shelf is a walnut colored wood, with a wood backboard. The backboard was used to create an ambient lighting system for the habitat, which is connected to a timer to operate 12 hours a day. The built in lighting provides cool light -- not for temperature.

The terrarium as a mounted heating pad underneath and is connected to a Hygrometer, which is used to program and adjust the temperature.

I've listed everything below after the photos, which we intend to include as we would like to find an optimal owner, who will use everything for the gecko.

IMG_0712.jpg IMG_0713.jpg IMG_0714.jpg IMG_4900.jpg IMG_5989.jpg

Contents of Sale:

(1) Harlequin colored male crested gecko

(1) ZOO-MED Terrarium (12"W x 12"D x 18"L)

(1) ZOO-MED Under tank heating pad (Adhered)

(1) ZOO-MED Hygrometer -- With sensor, Digital display for Temp and Humidity (programmable)

(1) Custom-built Shelf / Stand with lighting and power strip mounted

(1) Magnetic Feeder ledge -- holds plastic cups for food / water

(1) Small plastic misting bottle

***Please contact us for more pictures and for price

Sale includes all deco-plants, reptile hide and hammock

All sales are final***

Visit our friends