lifesavers

ariana

who would have thought that a gecko would be a lifesaver?
when my dad and his gf decided to move in together i was told i had to get rid of my girls.. i managed to hide them in a closet long enough to convince them that they werent "scary" or "gross". if anything dads girlfriend is the gross one. just saying.
ive been stressed a lot lately, school, a new brother and sister, new mother, health problems, friends passing away, etc.
i was looking at my girls today, as i normally do, and realized through out this entire ordeal they were the only stable thing i had left. they always had smiles for me and never complained if i wasnt talking much. they are always happy to be fed and watered and have their aquarium cleaned out. and the most important, they always listened.
if not for my geckos im pretty sure i would be insane by now. i never realized how much my girls meant to me until i almost lost them. i love them more than my cats (dont tell the cats theyll puke on my bed).
sorry for writing a book i just felt like i needed to tell someone this.

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
I think the same too, my geckos keep me emotionally balanced. There are so many things in my life that I'm not happy with, but whenever I come home and hold my geckos, all the tense feelings will go away.

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
I think the same too, my geckos keep me emotionally balanced. There are so many things in my life that I'm not happy with, but whenever I come home and hold my geckos, all the tense feelings will go away.

:main_yes:
Same thing happened to me. :) I just dont know why this little cute gecko have cute smile face.

Srt14292

Est; 1992
Theres something about all my reps that just calms me down at the end of a hard day, im still an absolute fruitloop but I think I would probably be rocking in a white padded room if it weren't for them right now XD

ariana

if only they could be people size.
then we could have them for bosses and friends and coworkers and theyd be just as nice and make life so much better.
in my dreams huh?

latshki

Breeder in the making
I would be terrified if my leo was people size, he would become a dictator of a country and take over the world then breed to every leopard gecko female in the world and then eat me for taking away his hornworms lol

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
LOL, I wish my leos are dog size, then I pick them up by their armpits and give them big hugs. Its pretty certain that my Marly will eat my husband though, for some reason he has hatred against my husband...

maximusx6910

I agree, they cant make you mad. i see them and think look how amazing they are. They truly are impressive creatures. I can't say i have ever stayed mad when i look at them.

Visit our friends