Lilo did the cutest thing ever

strobe

i gave her, her crickets and the 1 was bout 6cm(3inches) away from her. she crawled a bit closer then wiggled her tail and pounced 2 the cricket and snatched it. its so cute.

is it normal for leos 2 do that or is she just a very unique cutey?

Srt14292

Est; 1992
Its a bit of both, some hatchlings will do it, some adults will do it, and others might not.
So in a way she is unique, in others it is known to have been done before.

Nonetheless its cute all the same.

lady.gekko

My Geckos did it more when they were younger. Sometimes the adults do it here and there. It's almost as if each of my geckos displays a different hunting behavior. My one male will do this weird walk/stance when he finally has seen the bugs. He makes his legs super straight and lifts his entire body about a half inch up, and he walks straight-legged (looks so weird) towards whatever it is, he's hunting. One of my others will pop in and out his head from his hut, usually at least 4 times, before he goes after the bug. (Must have OCD)...One of my females will put her tail high in the air waving it side to side, kind of prissy-ish (lol) while she hunts. It's fun!

Misstasha

all but one of my leos have done the tail wag as juvies now that they are adults only one of my leos does it occasionally :( Guess i need more juvies around!! :p

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
It is pretty normal for leos to wiggle their tail before they catch their prey. I've seen all of mine do it. Its like a stalk attack thing. Weird.

Visit our friends