Looking for a Future Purchase

LepoInc

Hello, all!

Right now I am starting to take my animals and breeding a little more serious, so I am looking for a few very specific animals/prices/times. I need some time to better my equipment and thin out the group a little bit, but then would like to purchase a few groups/pairs that would set me up for a few seasons.
First thing is that the purchase wouldn't be for a few months, probably around July or August, MAYBE before then. I'm working on my equipment consistency and getting a comfortable work load. So know that my time is being invested, not just putting things off.
With that, I am going to be saving over said months for the geckos, so also know that with time comes more cash to put down.

Back to the fun stuff;

I'm looking for high contrast animals, whether they're albino or not. Tangerines are cool BUT NO SUPER HYPOS. Again, NO SUPER HYPOS so don't even try.
Stripes, bolds, and jungles are nice, but I'm an extremely picky person when it comes to them.

The main thing I'm looking for are things with pattern and color.

If you think you could supply what I'm looking for, get ahold of me. Like I said, it'd be a few months before any money was involved, but this is to be taken in 100% seriousness. I really don't feel like being involved with a breeder and when time comes, they flake or don't have the animals I want. I am one to write reviews, so bare that in-mind before dealing with me.

You can get ahold of me via Facebook or on here. If I like what you say, I'll get back in touch with you.

This isn't my first rodeo, so don't try to play me like it is.

Thank you.

-Jared @ LepoGecko.

Visit our friends