*** makes me really mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoFan

I am waiting patiently for my beautiful enigma males from yellermellon to come, and what do I hear? The **** man chucks the box of geckos from the grass portion of my yard to the front door (Its about only 3-4 feet but this box obviously says perishable). I am in my backyard (I can see the front yard from there) and run to go ask him what he thought he was doing, but he drove off before I could.

This will be my SECOND call to ****. Last time, I watched in horror as the man bounced my box around in his hands while walking to my door like a toy. The box had "Fragile" "Perishable" and "Live harmless animals inside" but that didn't stop him. I walked outside and yelled at him to stop, asked him if he did not see the lables (His respone, "I see so many of them a day I guess I just tune them out") I tell him to wait to see if my gecko is okay, so I open the box and open the deli lid to the container and the gecko drops his tail right then and there. I was furious. I called his manager and they told me he would recieve a warning and reimursed me for shipping (For shipping, not the gecko)

My two new males are just fine and are doing well, but it still makes me angry. Read the lables please **** man, or have a little TLC for people's packages!

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BioWorkZ

I'm pissed off for you, can't believe how reckless they are. Sorry to hear that the tail falling off from the first shipment. I had a similar issue from another delivery service (not as horrible as yours). Before 10:30 delivery...YEAH RIGHT! More like 4pm. No signature needed, just left the box in the sun. *$&%(*$&%$(*&%($*&!!!!! Okay I'm too worked up right now.

F

fikken

I second hatred for ****. the guy not only was holing it upside down but he was twirling it (on its corners) like it was a ball. I saw this from my 3rd floor window so i ran down stairs to give him a piece of my mind but he darted off as i ran out after him. I sprinted after him in my PJs down the road but he kept going. that was this morning when i got my feeders in the box that says all over it LIVE ANIMALS.
The other day when my geckos apparently from what my dad told me was that the ups guy tried shoving them in the mailbox made for letters attached to the house (the box is more than twice its size) then gave up and left it on the stoop as my dad was rushing down stairs. I guess perishable means "please handle with extra carelessness"
Also a while back when i got my bass guitar the ups guys had apparently used the box as a land bridge since the package has dark indented footprints spanning the box's length several times over. This package said fragile in big bold red letters all over the box mind you. I open the box and the case is shattered and the neck is all messed up.
my favorite thing is when the packages requires signatures and instead of ringing your bell and having you sign them they leave them out in the cold. i was so surprised that nothing died so far, horrible service

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends