Moderator Nominations

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
If you'd like to nominate a moderator, please either send me a private message or indicate below who you think would make a great mod and why.
As GT grows, I'll be looking to slowly add moderators to help keep thread titles on topic, keep things organized, and also keep the peace - just in case.
Thanks in advance!

Sammerz1990

3 Year Member
I think Apocalypse90 and GopherHockey03 would make great mods because they know alot about geckos and different breeds and genetics and are always on helping others.

Geckomaster743

I think Apocalypse90, Leolover and Gopher would make Great mod's, Rlyee isnt bad ethier she has great Information on Tokays and Leopard Geckos, And i do think i would Great my Self :3

By the way Wheres Tagia?

Geckomaster743

Thanks Guys!!
So many knowledgeable people here - If I had to pick one I'd second GopherHockey, very active and a lot of good contributions. Dark and Leo would also be fantastic choices.
Thanks Apocalypse but if there is any one who deserves it more then any of us its you. You may not have the most posts but each post you do contribute has Very Detailed and accurate information. Leolover and the others Contribute a lot but your posts are Accurate and are full of experience to believe! Its not that some of us contribute bad i just find your information very useful and as if i was getting it from the Famous breeder Ron Tremper, You are definitely a Great Piece that keeps Gecko talk moving on! As a group we all together run this place! Its really cool to see Leolover,Crestie,Apocalypse,Gopher Rylee,Sammerze,Jfreemo,Katherine, Amanda1,SusieLou and Josh comment every day because I'm only here because of you all to watch this place Grow! Sorry If i left out names!

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. We have a great group of people here and I can't wait to see us grow more and more!

Geckomaster743

Yeah! It makes me Proud to see people who make time to be part of the Community. We have had 10's to 100's of people Come here and leave. Though people who have Contributed and left are a Different story though its always good to stay!

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
I'd really like to get a seasoned gecko veteran - an expert, a breeder, or scientist - to volunteer as a mod.
Everyone's already doing a great job welcoming all new-comers and being as helpful and friendly as possible! I'm really proud of the community that is ALREADY developing here. We have barely been online for 6 months!

Jordan1

Dawson and me have our own youtube channel please check it out
on youtube type "JDleoExpert" in the search bar and check out our videos:D

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
You should post your videos in our Photo and Video forum

Visit our friends