Morph?

lecko167

I work at a pet store, and sometimes we get funky looking shipments. We've even gotten a raptor in a batch of high yellows! So you never know what you're getting. I like the surprise, and I take 'funky' babies home. I got this little guy yesterday, the one on right of the blizzard. I think he's Bell?

Any guesses? The stripe guy is oddly colored as well, his stripe is white, guesses on him?

IMG_3766.jpg

Last edited:
The white one looks like a mack snow blizzard. The one on the left looks like a mack snow white and yellow. The right one looks kind of like something I've seen before and I think it's some sort of albino. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure.

lecko167

The white one is actually just a regular old blizzard. The albino is Bell, I guess I'd call it jungle.

The stripe still has me confused.

katie_

Wonder Reptiles
Did you quarantine him first? Or just throw him in with your other geckos?
I hope you arent housing him with them either, hes much too small.

lecko167

Yes.
I would never house geckos together, regardless of size. I invested too much money into my rack to cram them together.
I have a 12 tub breeder rack with flexwatt heat tape hooked up to a proportional thermostat. My geckos are happy. :)
Everyone is separate except for the two babies, and I'm just growing them up more before they get their own 16 qt tub.

Last edited:

Visit our friends