Mourning gecko questions.

Star1

I remember seeing someone post about their mourning geckos a while back and I have a few questions after doing some research. Please only answer if you have personal experience with them! I don't want just info off the internet because I've already done quite a bit of research and I just want some opinions from people who have them.
How many should I start with? I'm thinking 2-4 but want ideas.
What do you feed yours? Adults and hatchlings.
What temperature do you keep them at? I read between 70 and 80 degrees so I was just thinking to keep them at room temperature without any extra heat. My room stays around 72 degrees year round because of all my reptiles.
I have an 18x18x24 Exo Terra that adults will be living in... how many can I keep in there at a time?
I'll be getting a couple more Exo Terras for hatchlings, what size should I get? Or should I just get more 18x18x24's so they can live in it forever instead of dealing with switching it when they grow up?
I think that's all my questions for now. I know how to make the Exo Terra escape proof too, because my L.Williamsi is super tiny and he escaped the first day I got him so I've had to make it escape proof haha

Star1

I thought of another question... Calcium with D3 or without D3? And some websites say no multivitamin is necessary and some say it is necessary very rarely.

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
@Star have you been able to sort out your care plan questions? How are your morning geckos fairing?

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
So are you just keeping leos right now then? I'd love to see some update photos of your geckos! :)

Visit our friends