My 10 gal setup

SA Leopards

Looks good! I'm also a big fan of tiles as substrates, I use sandstone or slate tiles! Just a heads-up, is your tank closed at the top? I use my own custom built tanks with semi closed tops and believe me when I say that they climb like pros, the plant is a nice ladder for them! I quickly learned that mistake! LOL

vear

Hi, thanks guys! Yeah, I have a lid for it, I was just cleaning things so I'd moved the tank to the floor and took the lid off. She doesn't seem to like the hide on the right ::sigh:: She just lies behind it or next to it. I'm giving her some time - if not I may have to build a new and improved one!

Jordan

Looking good. Though just one thing, i have found that leo's rarely drink when the water is on a second level. its best to have it on othe bottom level. Its not a must but i have just found this from experience so just keep an eye and make sure she is drinking.

Others might say this is nonsense but i have found that leo's will not look up for water.

vear

Thanks for your advice Jordan. I actually have never seen her drink (except from my finger). I used to have all dishes on the bottom floor, but I put them up just to see if she was using the new decoration I made her. I never saw her drink when the water was on the first level either. I've definitely seen her lick the calcium though. I'll have to keep an eye out. Thanks.

Jordan

Well tbh as i say some people might tell you im talking nonsense haha. but im just putting it out there. so let me know if im right haha.

Visit our friends