My $100 D.I.Y. Rack

richardrojas

PhD. to be
This is the rack that I made with less than $100 now I will put the heat tape. It was nice to buy the melamine at HD since they did the cuts for free!!!

101_3698.jpg

To stop the tubs
101_3699-1.jpg

receipt
101_3700.jpg

Hope you like it, it hold 16, 16qt tubs at it mesaurement are 5' tall (5'2" with the wheels) x 2' wide x 1' 3 3/4" deep.

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Nice project... getting all those stickers off is gonna be a real bear :) Goo gone works really well for sticker residue.

snowgyre

I've been wanting to make one of these for a while. How did you get all the clean white edges on the front? Can you buy the molding, or can it be cut like that? Whenever I see melamine sheets, it doesn't look like you can cut it correctly to get all the finished edges to the front.

richardrojas

PhD. to be
I've been wanting to make one of these for a while. How did you get all the clean white edges on the front? Can you buy the molding, or can it be cut like that? Whenever I see melamine sheets, it doesn't look like you can cut it correctly to get all the finished edges to the front.
Basically the panels that I bought had one ede white and when I was constructing it I just look for all of them beeing to the front.

Visit our friends