tajeman1

[Snowman(AKA:Thing2]3804[/Line Bred]bred by:Stitch

[Rescued]3805[/M/F?]

[Albino Jungle Rainwater]3806[/F 2yrs.]

[Albino Jungle Tremper]3807[/F 2yrs.]

[Albino Jungle Tremper]3808[/M 3yrs]
just a few of my other kids besides the grandchildren

Stitch

Snowman is looking great! His eyes look much better, I was hoping they'd get better with each shed. It looks as if he's getting a lot of yellow in and that stinks. How has he been eating for you?

If you can get a clear picture of the underside of the second gecko we may be able to help sex it (also include how old it is).

tajeman1

Stitch said:
Snowman is looking great! His eyes look much better, I was hoping they'd get better with each shed. It looks as if he's getting a lot of yellow in and that stinks. How has he been eating for you?

If you can get a clear picture of the underside of the second gecko we may be able to help sex it (also include how old it is).
will get a better picture but he doesn't have as much yellow as the picture shows; bad photographer(me). the little rescued one is only about two months old; it was only 2 grams when i got it and its just a few grams less than Snowman on; i have it in a box by itself so i'll let it grow some more and get the sex in a couple months. Snowman loves is mealworms; i let him play with a superworm the other day but he little mouth was too small. the eyes are doing better each shed but i treat them each day with the eye ointment the vet gave me.his hunting skills are lazy due to my hand feeding him all the time but he's my PET!!!! what you think of my male albino? let me have it;don't hold no punches.leon

Stitch

They all look great. Keep up the good work.

Don't worry I had fun hand feeding him as well :D . So I didn't help much either :p .

I mainly asked because his brother was on a hunger strike for his new owner. i just wanted to make sure you weren't having the same problem.

Zbiz

T.A.I.L. REPTILES
OMG that leo in the last picture got some BUFF ARMS! man hes jacked! hehe they look awesome!

Visit our friends