My Leo's

Geckomaster743

I recently Decided to take some Pictures of My Gecko's as i was Packing up to go to my Dads house with them. So i took some pictures while they were in the Enclousere before i took them out and a Couple while they were in there See through Plastic Lizard Carrier! photo-2.JPG photo-11.JPG photo.JPG

Geckomaster743

The 2 Babies and the Male in the last Photo are Stored together but the Male in that Blue Container in the Top photo of my Enclouser is Separated as you can see :D

Gopherhockey03

Yes I understand that part but I was wondering if you quarantined them. Like kept them separate for the 60 days before introducing them. How did you introduce them all together? I'm just wondering for future reference.

Geckomaster743

Well At first i began with 2 Glass Enclousers and 2 Lizards. The male and Female that i already had were Fighting so i separated them in to 2 Separate Cages. Thats when i got my New baby lizard ( The smaller one in the Second Photo ) and my new Mack Snow, so there was no separation what so ever because they got along SO well! I immediately put them all together in the glass enclosure with the female that i already had. Since i had to go to my Dads house every week taking those cages with me were a nerve so i left one there and one here. So now i resort to those 3 being in there and 1 in a Small Plastic area where he is very happy :)

Visit our friends