My New Crested Geckos from RaiQuee (pics)

H

hothead

crested91706.jpg

Gecko#1:
crested917065.jpg

crested917061.jpg

Gecko #2:
crested917066.jpg

crested917063.jpg

No names as of yet. :D But both from the lovely RaiQuee who happens to live pretty damn close to me.:p She was GREAT about sending me pics/answering Q's/etc. She even drove the geckos to my house herself.

I've seen them both eat and drink so far, so that's good. They are sooooo freakin' cute!!! It's gonna take me forever to find perfect names, though.

P

pawsfoot

They are absolutely adorable. And so little. I wish I could get some. I just think cresties are awesome, but I practically have a petting zoo as it is. HAHA. Oh well yours are lovely.

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
It's always so nice to see my babies grinning at me in their new enclosures. I'm so glad you could provide the perfect home for these guys. It always warms my heart to see them go to a good home :)

H

hothead

Thanks Pawsfoot. :D

RaiQuee: :main_laugh: I thought the last pic looked like grinning, too. Thanks for letting me be their home. :) I stopped antogonizing them after a few pictures, I just had to get a few, they were so damn cute! Plus I have friends who live far a way who'd be dying to see them.

They spent the night exploring their new cage, I saw them both eat again as well so I'm really happy about that.

H

hothead

420geckos: Thanks :D

Jeanne: Thanks as well. I'm really going to enjoy watching them grow. :)

Visit our friends