My Set-Up

Jade Icing

I am still working on these some minor tweaks will be made today.

Isadora's Set-Up

102_8813.jpg

102_8814.jpg

102_8815.jpg

102_8816.jpg

Jax's Set-Up

102_8677.jpg

102_8731.jpg

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Looks pretty good. One thing I see missing is a digital thermometer with probe. Those stick-on thermometers aren't particularly accurate or reliable. If it were me, I'd also be using UTHs over the lamps, leopard geckos thermoregulate best via belly heat, and heat lamps don't always allow for the best ground temps. But it's a preference really, if you're temps are good, then it's up to you how to provide heat.

Other than that, looks great, lots of room and very safe environment.

Jade Icing

Looks pretty good. One thing I see missing is a digital thermometer with probe. Those stick-on thermometers aren't particularly accurate or reliable. If it were me, I'd also be using UTHs over the lamps, leopard geckos thermoregulate best via belly heat, and heat lamps don't always allow for the best ground temps. But it's a preference really, if you're temps are good, then it's up to you how to provide heat.

Other than that, looks great, lots of room and very safe environment.

I right now have a thermometer that I move between tanks. When I go to the expo in July I will look into getting a better one. Any suggestions?

I need to get a new UTH while my temp is good I usually use both because I keep my apartment very very cool. I found that using just the UTH wasn't enough.

Thanks!

jfreels

I right now have a thermometer that I move between tanks. When I go to the expo in July I will look into getting a better one. Any suggestions?

I need to get a new UTH while my temp is good I usually use both because I keep my apartment very very cool. I found that using just the UTH wasn't enough.

Thanks!
Accurite Weather Station. Wal-Mart. $12

Visit our friends