NEED HELP QUICKLY!

T

tobyb

today, my little cousin opened my leopard gecko tank and it escaped. I went to school without realising it had escaped and i cant find it anywhere! it isnt in my room and i can not think where it could of gone. Is their any places leopard geckos would go, like maybe dark small places. Or is there any way i could maybe get him to come out of whereether he is? also is it possible for it to go down carpet stairs? Also do you have any idea how long it could last? please help im very worried about it and dont know what to do! Thanks.

hmm not good! Check any dark places, they don't like to be in the open. I think that it could definetly have gone down carpeted stairs so just search everywhere. Ive read a couple posts on here about leos escaping and lasting for a long time. Just make sure you searche everything! They can fit into tiny spaces!! One of ours got out once. We had no clue, it had to have gotten out at night when we were feeding and we somehow missed it. Anyway I went to go to the bathroom the next morining and wasn't paying attention, I look up and there she is staring at me from under a little cubby, scared the heck out of me lol

Good luck on your search!

Leopard.Geckerz

1. Remain calm.
2. Close all doors to keep the gecko in whichever room it is in now.
3. They do like the dark, and underneath of things. Closets are popular, but move things very carefully. Listen for tiny scratching noises.
4. Consider laying white flour on the ground to look for little gecko footprints, as well as dishes of water to drink.
5. They can definitely go down stairs. When my gecko escaped, she travelled down two flights of stairs.

If he was a healthy weight, he's not in any immediate danger. I had one of my geckos missing for almost six months!

Visit our friends