New Here :)

alexyeon

Hello,
My name is Alex. i live in Southern California. I am new here and i have a blizzard leopard gecko. I have had him for 1-2 months and his name is Ajussi. It means "Mister" in Korean.
When i first got him at local pet store, i was told that he is blizzard leopard gecko, and 7-8 months (probably not correct, The store people didn't even know exactly how old he is, but said he is juvenile)
He was very shy and didn't eat for almost ten days when i moved him to my house and to his new cage. Or maybe i was giving him wrong food. I tried feeding him mealworms and he didn't eat them until i gave him crickets. Anyway, from then, he eats and poo regularly, which is good.

I did quite a lot of research before i bought him because i once killed wild caught fence lizard and it ended up dying and i really want to take good care of Ajussi. Still, i have a lot of questions regarding his behaviors and other stuff.

Things i have for him: 10 gallon tank, Under Tank Heaters on one side 90F, Warm Hide, Moist Hide on warm side, Cool Hide, and water bowl, calcium without d3 dish. I use Paper towel for main substrate and use Sphagnum moss for Moist Hide.

Here are some of his pictures. : )'

1452464816177.jpg 1452718035133.jpeg 1452718037355.jpg 1452464817786.jpg

Visit our friends