New Tank For my Leos (Click Pic for Vid)

Ruvik

So. I wanted to add a second level to my tank for my leo to give them a higher point to rest on and more exercise. What I did was used a cork flat and pushed it up in the corner and added eco-earth to it packing that down til it was filled. When I got my cork flat is was a bit to big so i cut it and the part I cut I used like a ramp to get up there and also dug out the under of the ramp to make another hide. In the video it doesn't look like it's been dug out but for some reason they like to cover up that hide after using it. Also on the second level I added a water fall just so that in case I go away for a day or two the water fall doesn't dry up unlike the water bowl I had which I needed to change every day. Now I know some people my freak out and be like "Omg the water fall will make it too humid. Not really. my humidity stays between 20-30% And that's with me already living in a very humid place. That tank I am using is a Exo terra 36x18x18 It's huge, but my geckos love it. They climb and explore it all the time.

The reason i did it in a video is because it's too big to take pics of.

Click picture for video

Ruvik

Thank you. They have many climbing and hiding spots with over five hides, two different levels, and a large tree branch that for some reason they like to poop on.

Visit our friends