New Website

Fencer04

Long Island Geckos
I wanted to show off my new website and see what people thought of it. I plan on posting auctions as well as sales to those that register. Just click the link at the top of the page to login via Facebook if you are interested.

I've had the link to my site in my signature for a while but it has been under construction until today. Any thoughts are welcome, thanks in advance I think this forum is the best place for Leopard and Fat Tail Gecko info on the web.

Fencer04

Long Island Geckos
I'm glad you like.

It is based on Wordpress, but I'm a Web Application Developer so I made a bunch of customizations and all the images were created by me.

scm133

GULFCOASTGECKOS
I'm glad you like.

It is based on Wordpress, but I'm a Web Application Developer so I made a bunch of customizations and all the images were created by me.
Very impressed and jealous!! Again, it looks great!!:main_thumbsup:

kkigs

Nice job! Was that a free template or commercial? I've been fussing with Wordpress for about a month, and can't get it to do what I envision it should...

Fencer04

Long Island Geckos
It is a commercial theme from elegantthemes.com. They are some of the best out there and you gain access to all of them for only $39 a year. If you have any trouble I might be able to help you out. I had to do some custom work to get the Facebook login to work but other than that I used one of those templates and a few plugins.

Visit our friends