Normal?

Elgreco

She is a voracious eater. Mealworms, crickets, and once a couple of weeks I give her a waxworm. She will eat 10+ mealies in one sitting.

DrCarrotTail

If you have her on blue sand or something I would change your substrate to paper towels, tile or shelf liner. Basically something that is solid that they can't accidentally injest is best. The blue dye soaking into her feet would concern me. Sometimes it carries with it chemicals that, when absorbed by little gecko bodies, can be harmful or toxic.

Cute looking little normal colored leo otherwise!

Elgreco

So it's been a little over a month since I have had her. Here is what she looks like currently. Her colors are definitely a lot brighter and she is putting on weight nicely.

Elgreco

Almost another month gone by.
IMG_20140318_213902_zpscf9olzkx.jpg
IMG_20140317_222401_zps6lrscek5.jpg

EasiGregory

Really nice looking gecko you got there! How do you..op I meant her like that hammock? I was thinking of getting one for my climber geckos ;) Not sure if they would even use it though. But I liked that it added some height to the tank by providing them with an area for them to climb.

Anywho she looks great! Keep the updates coming:main_thumbsup:

Greg

Elgreco

Really nice looking gecko you got there! How do you..op I meant her like that hammock? I was thinking of getting one for my climber geckos ;) Not sure if they would even use it though. But I liked that it added some height to the tank by providing them with an area for them to climb.

Anywho she looks great! Keep the updates coming:main_thumbsup:

Greg
I see her climbing on it all the time so I guess it was worth the money.

Visit our friends