Notes or letters to your geckos

Latlaw

Dear Henry,

you are forgiven for picking up your calcium bowl and chucking across the tank. And then of course you thought it was funny to lay in it and gloat. We're so happy you finally trust us and will actually climb up on my hand at times.

Dear Rosa,

Will you ever like us? You have the most junk in your trunk I've ever seen. I hope one day you will realize we are not the enemy and are responsible for letting your trunk get so ginormous!

Dear Pippi,

You are the beauty! And I've finally accepted that you just love to lay in your humid hide all day. At least we see you at night and thank you for crawling on my hand all by yourself tonight.

Dear Gus,

We love your big handsome self! Dad thinks it's so cool how you climb up on his hand and ride to his office.

Dear Sophia,

We don't know you as well yet, but you have some funny spunkiness! And you seem to have no fear--I'll be trying to take you out of the tank soon. Your tail is plumping out quite nicely.

Latlaw

Dear Henry,

you are forgiven for picking up your calcium bowl and chucking across the tank. And then of course you thought it was funny to lay in it and gloat. We're so happy you finally trust us and will actually climb up on my hand at times.

Dear Rosa,

Will you ever like us? You have the most junk in your trunk I've ever seen. I hope one day you will realize we are not the enemy and are responsible for letting your trunk get so ginormous!

Dear Pippi,

You are the beauty! And I've finally accepted that you just love to lay in your humid hide all day. At least we see you at night and thank you for crawling on my hand all by yourself tonight.

Dear Gus,

We love your big handsome self! Dad thinks it's so cool how you climb up on his hand and ride to his office.

Dear Sophia,

We don't know you as well yet, but you have some funny spunkiness! And you seem to have no fear--I'll be trying to take you out of the tank soon. Your tail is plumping out quite nicely.

Adinar

Letters to the geckos

Awsome idea for a thread!

Dear Leonidas,
You were the one who started it all, it's hard to believe that you've been with us almost one whole year. You went from being a very aggrivated, flighty, bitey baby to a sweet, lovable, BIG girl. Oh, and sorry about the name and all... we thought you were a boy. But you have to admit, it makes you sound pretty epic. It was trial by error with you, and you've been the best so far.

Dear Luigi,
Our very first AFT, and only adult one so far. Please stop hiding under your carpet all day long. And the pooping under there needs to stop as well. It's not cool. Casper & Yoshi look up to you, and we don't want to be teaching them any bad habits. Oh, and sorry about the name thing too. It was the Red Bull commercial that inspired it.

Dear Loken, Calypos, Jinx, & Orion,
The Crestie Babies. You are all nuts. Please stop trying to fly, you just can't do it. Every time you leap out of our hands it makes us think you have a deathwish. Loken, stop biting Calypso already. We get it, you're the head cheese. Calypso, you are the most sane of them all. Teach the other to stop being maniacs. Jinx, well, you have a lot of growing to do. Try and settle down. Orion, you are our newest baby. You need to keep eatting so you can grow up nice and strong! When you get bigger, Jinx will come live with you and you can have a friend to play with.

Dear Casper & Yoshi,
You guys are freakin awsome. Casper, we had some issues when you first came to live with us, but we got everything straightened out. And you both are wonderful eatters! You're both so adorable, and we can't wait for you both to grow up. Keep up the good work guys!

Dear Holly,
You've only been with us for two weeks, but we hope you are enjoying your new home. You've been a great eatter from the get go, keep that up. Please just try to come out to visit us more. We love seeing you out and about. You'll get used to everyone given time.

Dear Thor & Adinar,
Good work on making those eggs! Just hold off on laying them until we get the incubating stuff shipped and calibrated. We're so excited for the new babies! You guys were, and still are, a little nuts but you are both getting better at it. I don't really worry about being bit every time I reach into your tanks. Thor, I'm sorry we had to seperate you guys, but you have so much more room. You'll get to see your gf again. We promise.

Dear Amber,
You're nuts, plain and simple. You've been with us for a month now and you're still incredably flighty and bitey. You eat like a champ, but the biting thing needs to stop. We really just need you to turn it down a couple notches.

Dear Sobe,
You are by far the most awsome gecko we own. You are so laid back and love to cuddle on the couch with me when I watch movies. Plus the little nip you gave me the last time you were shedding... even that was cute. I swear, it was like you were just moving so increadably slow and exaggerated... it was hilarious. We hope you're enjoying your new tank and UTH. I can't believe how big you've gotten! You went from that tiny, tiny baby to such a beautiful girl. Keep it up.

Dear Talia & Hera,
Tali, you're awsome. You're always such a good girl. Hera, lighten up a bit. You always look like you're ready to eat our faces. It's not all that bad. You have a nice warm home, you have lots of food... please just try to be a little more friendly. You're such a pretty girl, you just scare us some times when you give us those evil looks.

Dear Pandora & Athena,
You guys are definetally interesting. Pandora, you remind me so much of Loki it is rediculous. Please try and eat something though, I know you're watching your figure, but you need to eat. I know it was rough since we had to seperate you two recently, you really miss your sister, but when I found bite marks on her head... that wasn't cool. Athena, you're doing really good and I can't believe how quick your tail is growing back! You still never told us what happened and why you dropped it though. As for eatting, you do good sometimes, but please stop playing with your food. It takes forever.

L-G-C

More than just leos now
Victoria,
I love you but you need to work on your attitude

Gigantor,
You need to calm down, for a big guy you can move fast. I love you.

Jazz,
You are a bit of a pychopath when it comes to feeding but your still adorable. I love you also.

The little snow enigma,
Your so cute but stop messing up your humid hide... loves you.

Visit our friends